Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 9

Today was another rest day, but as those days go I make sure that I do something. Again I managed to walk both ways to work. I even tried to focus on my walking so it would be more powerful than my normal stroll.
Today was also the day I start my "no pop" diet for the month. I was doing ok until lunch came. I couldn't really decide what I wanted. I wandered around and thought that I wanted a HERO burger. But with that thought I realized I would want fries too and what would a burger and fries be like without a coke? So I opted for a beef patty and cream of mushroom soup with a glass of water. Tonight I found it harder as I have grown accustomed to having a coke with dinner. I stayed true to my diet and had a glass of water instead.
I have to say the lunchtime experience was interesting and wonder if that will affect what I eat for the month as well.
Hey....I just realized there's some parties this month. I guess no Rye and coke for me. I'll have to get creative with my alcoholic beverages.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Whoo hooo, good for you! Glad to be on the other end of the "diet"!!