You may have realized that my 30 day challenge is over. So is my pop diet. I wasn't noticing a difference so after 20 days I gave up. Mind you, I'm not drinking it every day but if I feel like it then I'll have some coke.
I have noticed that without my regular exercise I'm feeling a bit sluggish so I needed to start something else. Today when I got home from work, I put in "My Fitness Coach" and did a 30 minute yoga workout. It wasn't strenuous but some of the exercises were not easy. I was surprised at how quickly the time passed though. We started off with standing poses and moved our way into ground ones. I did feel quite limber afterwards. I'll probably mix it up with cardio but I'm not so adverse to it anymore and it didn't have squats or lunges so I was happy :)
For dinner we walked up to Jay and Jenn's house for a BBQ. It had been a while since we have seen them and the baby (Talia). She is getting bigger and very cute. I was having so much fun playing with her that I forgot to take out my camera and get some pictures.
We hung out until about 10:30p.m. and then headed back home. It was a low key evening but really nice to catch up with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment