Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 17

On my way home today I say The Big Red Ball, a Luminato installment. There is a big red ball that finds it way around town. I saw it as I was walking past First Canadian Place. It's not really that exciting but just odd to see a big red ball in the middle of town.
After a brisk walk home (and a short run as I tried to catch up with Raju on his bike - he didn't see me) I did my Wii workout. It has these exercises where you use sports skills. I really suck at volleyball and am marginally better at tennis and baseball. At least it adds some variety and I'm not focusing on the lunges.
My non pop drinking is still going, but I have to say it's harder because I don't notice any difference from not drinking it. I think it's turned more into a self-discipline exercise rather than the cutting out carbonated sugar drinks from my diet. Let's see how much longer I can last with this.

No comments: