I took today off from work to spend it with Raju as he had to work all weekend. My eyes popped open at 5:45a.m. and after a valiant attempt at going back to sleep I decided to get out of bed at 6:30a.m. After some puttering around I decided to get my workout in before starting anything else. It was a good all over workout today.
Afterwards we headed to Costco. $370 later, we walked out with a ton of food that will hopefully last us for the month. I'm determined to take my lunch more times a week than I buy it (so at least 3 times a week). We'll see how it goes. I'm happy to say that no pop was in our grocery cart. Maybe some kool-aid drinks but still no pop.
We came back home and took it easy for the afternoon. Just lazed around on our back-yard couch and read, napped etc.
For dinner Raju BBQ'd some snapper (fish). It wasn't bad at all. Suzi came over as well, so we hung out in the backyard again after dinner.
oh....our Raccoon saga has not quite ended yet. As we were in the backyard this afternoon, Raju took a little look at the side of our house and discovered a baby raccoon that didn't quite make it...yes...that means it was dead. We're not quite sure how long it's been there, but thank goodness it's garbage this week. Definitely something that will be going out with the trash.
No comments:
Post a Comment