Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 24

On my rest day today, I managed to walk to work, just have a beef pattie for lunch and help Raju do a little bit of yard work. Today was not a hard no pop day as I had a nice sugary kool-aid cherry jammer. Although, I didn't quite finish the whole thing so I guess that it wasn't too bad for me.
Raju had brought home some new shows for the fall and I have been wanting to watch one of them for a while, so I slipped it into the DVD player and watched it tonight. First 90210 makes a comeback and now.....Melrose Place. Definitely not wholesome like 90210. First episode has a murder and there are a couple of the old crew back. It was ok, but not fantastic. I think I'll watch a few episodes to see if it gets juicier and more trashy. Guess I'll just have to wait to the fall to find out.

No comments: