I'm coming very close to breaking my no pop rule. As I mentioned I haven't noticed any difference and I am very tired. I think I'm missing my little caffeine kick a day. I know it's only been 11 days so I'm going to try and hold out as long as I can, but I feel myself caving. I'm bored of water. I think it would be fair to have a cheat day (although Diana says no) as the ladies (Sally and Di) allowed themselves two cheat days and didn't even go to the end of the month with their diet. If I remember correctly, Diana feasted on sweets on the last weekend. What do you think, what should I do?
Thank goodness it is a rest day today because without my coke fix I have no energy to move. I think I'll just hang out on the couch for the evening, wait while Raju makes dinner, and then watch a movie (Coraline). Actually I don't really feel bad about doing this because I went for a walk with a past manager at lunch, so that was an hour of activity there plus my walk to work.
1 comment:
If you need caffeine then drink DIET pop. Regular pop has WAY too much sugar. The diet is about making changes, so this will be a change. Hopefully you won't like the taste of diet and then you'll be weaned off completely!
Post a Comment