Today I woke up feeling much better than I have in the past couple of days. And even though I woke up super early (6:30a.m.) it was nice to not have a headache and feel like myself. I had a to do list that I was going to try and get through. I started the day by making my Mom's peanut butter cookies. I tried these last week but screwed up the pastry. This week I had much more success. After I finished the cookies it was up to workout. Today was a full body workout. The new exercise was a basketball throw (really just lunges). After my workout, it was outside to try and clean up the front of our house a bit. After all that hard work I came in and took a nice hot shower to ease my muscles.
I sat for a moment and then decided to make some bread. Once it had finished rising and was baking I started on dinner. Chicken Roulades with mustard sauce. Of course it was from the Williams Sonoma cookbook. This recipe was so easy, fast and tasty. Definitely something I would do again, and probably don't even need to look at the recipe the next time I make it.
Other things on my list included getting some items ready for a certain someone's bridal shower next weekend and also thinking about treats I'm going to make for a baby shower we are having at work on Friday.
The only thing I did not accomplish was cleaning my bathrooms. I'll get to that sometime this week. Now I'm sitting on the couch updating my blog, while Raju is rubbing my feet.
I definitely had a productive day and am ready to enter the week at work and get a lot accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment