Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 14

This morning I woke up early and headed to the grocery store to buy fixings for the appetizer I was making for Sally's bridal shower at Di's. I got back home and made it quickly and then Raju and I headed out for brunch at Okayokay cafe. It was pretty good. I had french toast that was pretty good just a little soggy by the end. I was hoping to get home and exercise before heading to the shower but our timing was a little off, so I had just enough time to shower, dress, pack my bag and hop on the streetcar to get to Di's so I could help her.
The shower was fun. It was nice and relaxed and I got to know Sally's sister's and cousin who I don't think I met before but have seen pictures of and heard about. I don't have picutres as I forgot my camera but I'm sure Sally will post on her blog as she had her fancy camera clicking away. Afterwards I walked home, but am not sure that was a wise idea as I wasn't really wearing proper walking shoes. I was very hot and sweaty when I got home but am determined to stick to my workout routine, so I changed and put in my Wii workout and got to it. I was sweating hard. It was an upper body toning day so I put my hand weights on to make it a bit more challenging. I really worked up a sweat.
Now we are off to dinner with Fariena, Russ and a couple of their friends at Big Daddy's Crab Shack. I burned off all the calories I ate at the shower and am going to put a whole bunch back on.

No comments: