Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 25

5 days to go!!!!
I really had a hard time today. It's grey and rainy, I just had a pedicure and I really didn't feel like exercising, but I dragged myself upstairs to do it. However, I toned it down to a low intensity workout so it wasn't as strenuous or as long. And fortunately it was an upper body workout so no squats or jumps. Unfortunately that means tomorrow is lower body day. Hopefully I'll be more energetic and it won't be so bad. I just have to count it down.
I am frustrated though because I really don't notice any difference. In fact Monday when I weighed myself I was 2 lbs heavier than 4 days ago. I haven't had any pop and I've been eating less too!!! Thankfully today I had lost 1.5 lbs. It must have been the time of day that I weighed myself that was off a bit, although I try to weigh myself in the evening every day to remain consistent.
I think next month I'm going to try Yoga workouts and see if that helps to tone my muscles.

No comments: