Do you know what my least favourite exercise is? Lunges!!! Apparently no one told the Wii that since that's most of what my workout contained today. It was not fun, especially after my walk to and from work today as well as my uninteresting food.
Breakfast - home made bread with peanut butter
Mid-morning snack - small cheese sandwich
Lunch - tuna and crackers, peanut butter cookie, grape kool-aid jammer
Afternoon snack - sour cream and onion chips
Dinner - falafel (only because I didn't feel like making anything else and it was the easiest thing to take out of the freezer and defrost.
I don't know what's worse the lunges or no pop!
2 comments:
kool aid jammers are just like pop! They should be on your ban list!!
The diet is just no POP! I havbe to treat myself somehow. That was the last one I had though, so no more for a while.
Post a Comment