Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 15

As is with every rest day I do try and make some sort of effort to exercise. This morning Raju and I decided to take in a movie and so we walked to the movie theatres at Yonge and Dundas. We watched UP!. It was very cute. Raju found it 'uplifiting' (no pun intended). After the movie we took the streetcar back, and after a quick pit stop at home for a bathroom break we went for a walk to Jimmy Simpson park where the Riverdale Artwalk was happening. It has various artists and their work. We didn't buy anything just browsed. I'm not much of an art person but there were a few pieces that caught my eye...but not my bank book.
We got home and I took an afternoon nap. When I awoke, I thought I would try a new recipe for dinner. This time it was Gnocchi with pesto. It was not as easy as I thought it would be. Raju said it tasted like Gnochhi is supposed to. I think that it may not be my favourite meal. So I'm not sure if it was the recipe or just the meal I did not enjoy as much. It wasn't bad just not my favourite. Sorry Willams Sonoma this might be one I would not try again.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

But have you had "gnocchi" before? I don't find it all that great to begin with so maybe you just don't like it either.