Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 11

I have to admit it took a lot of willpower to work out today. I took the streetcar to and from work just because I felt like I didn't have the energy to walk. The weird thing is I don't have the sniffles, I don't have a fever, I'm not nauseous just feeling off balance. I hope I'm not coming down with something. Maybe it's Coke withdrawal. Regardless, I managed to drag myself upstairs and have a bit of a workout. It was supposed to be focused on upper body but funny how some lunges found their way into the workout.
Afterwards I made a pizza for dinner and made some cookies that Di is going to help me ice tomorrow for a baby shower at work on Friday.
We had quite the entertainment tonight. Some baby raccoons have found their way into our backyard. Quite literally they fell from the sky (or tree). Diana went out to have a closer look but ran in when they came close. She even saw one fall from the tree. I have to say they are very loud. I hope their mother comes to get them. She doesn't seem to be taking very good care of them. They are kind of cute but I really don't want them as pets.

No comments: