Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 21

Just 9 more days to go with my fitness 30 day challenge and 17 for my no pop diet. No workout today as it was another rest day but I did get some exercise. I picked up my mother-in-law and we headed to my parents house as they had Camilla's kids today (Ryan and Jack). The waterfront by Port Union road opened up for the summer today and had this huge event with a ton of stuff. My parents had been there all morning as they had volunteered to help out. When we go there we stayed about 10 minutes and then headed home because I was hungry.
I had a lot of fun with Ryan today, playing with his toys and hanging out. Unfortunately amongst his calling for Mama, Dada, Papa (my Dad), Nanee (my Mom) he found a new name to say....ruju..I think that means Uncle Raju. Really, Raju wasn't even there with him. I was putting in all the work playing with him and not even a Sada.....sigh....guess I'll just have to keep working on him.
Raju and I decided to go out for dinner tonight so we walked down Queen until we passed somewhere we thought would be interesting....Stratingers. It had a mix of Indian, Italian and Mexican food. Raju had the lamb curry while I had the enchiladas. We also started with the pakoras. Let's just say it was an interesting experience but not one that I would repeat. After dinner we took a short walk down the road so Raju could show me a house.
I think the pictures say it all.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I hate to tell you that he hasn't stopped saying "Ruju"! Honestly, I heard it about 20 times last night!!! I'll work on "Sada" with him....