This morning I started my day off with my workout. It was an upper body day today and it really did keep to that. Not many lunges at all. I was so happy.
After my workout, Raju and I headed to the Senator for brunch before he had to head to work. I had the pancakes. Unfortunately I didn't find them that great. The pancakes themselves were ok but the syrup was not. I felt like there was no taste. Raju had the Huevos Rancheros and enjoyed them a lot. Afterwards we headed to the quad in Ryerson to hang out before he had to head to work. It was really nice and peaceful. It made us want to find picnic spots this summer. Once Raju headed to work, I wandered around Yonge St for a bit and then headed back home. I guess I tuckered myself out because I ended up having a loooong nap this afternoon.
Now I'm just doing some work as I wait for Raju to get home and figure out what to do for dinner.
It was a lovely, lazy Sunday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment