Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 19

I think I may have found an exercise I like less than lunges...side-to-side jumps. Today's workout tricked me as it was set up for upper body toning but then decided to throw some lower body workouts as well. There was a set of in-line skating where I had to jump off ramps, followed by a set of side-to-side jumps. My legs were burning. I was very glad when that part was over and I got back to my bicep curls and tricep kickbacks.
Last night we watched Coraline. Raju summed it up best when at the end of it I asked him what he thought and he said "I prefer UP!". Coraline was an interesting movie and just after seeing Neil Gaiman I wanted to see one of his works. There is a moral to the story but it really wasn't that much of a feel good movie. I'm interested to find out what kids actually thought of it.
Speaking of kids I had an interesting conversation with my niece, Kira, tonight.
Kira - "Auntie Saadia?"
Me - "Yes, Kira"
Kira - "Are you married?"
Me - "Yes"
Kira - "Where are your kids?"
Me - "I don't have kids."
Kira "Then you aren't married"

No comments: