I woke up a bit stiff this morning, but I couldn't figure it out if it was from the yoga yesterday or because I slept upstairs on the pull-out couch because Raju was snoring and keeping me awake. As the day wore on, I think it was more from the yoga. I suppose it makes you use muscles you don't normally use. Raju woke me up at 6:00a.m. and I headed back down to bed and had a good 2 hours of comfortable sleep. I finally got out of bed at 8:00a.m. and puttered around, made breakfast, showered and finally called Di at about 9:15a.m. to see if she was awake as I needed to pick up some stuff. I think I woke her up, and I felt a little bad so I took her some of the giant chocolate cupcake. We headed over but unfortunately could not bring everything back. I thought the sewing table would fit in our car, but no luck.
After we got back, we had just enough time for me to do a couple of other things around the house before heading out again to Fariena's house. Kira's 5th birthday is on Friday but taking advantage of the holiday today, we had her birthday party today. It was cute having all the kids around and seeing Kira's best friend Kennedy. They walked around holding hands for most of the afternoon. Ryan was really cute as well. He finally has a name for me (Za Za). He also had a fun time with his Uncle 'Ruju'. I think he's gotten over being scared of him.
Now we're back at home, I'm updating my blog and watching TV while Raju is busy building our bookshelf downstairs. This is just the way it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment