
I realized that I'm not a huge Halloween fan. I do like to celebrate many holidays but I'm just not into thinking up a costume to wear. At our workplace though it's a big deal. Many people do dress up and we also get a free lunch served by the Executives. The girls in HR were really good and made playing cards for us. We just had to wear black. I have to admit at about Wednesday last week I thought I should at least make a treat. So I found a simple recipe for Witches Hats on the Martha Steward website. They were simple but very time consuming to make.

Tonight we stayed home for a bit and handed out some candy and then at about 7:00pm. we headed out to meet up with Jen, Jay and Talia. There was a house in their area that puts on a show every year. Talia was dressed as a pumpkin as was her friend Sienna. Very cute!!!!

We caught the 8:00p.m. show. It was quite the production. Not a Broadway show but still very well done for a neighbourhood.
By the time we got home, all the trick and treaters had gone back home so our street was very quiet. That suited me just fine as I was so tired from a long week at work that I pretty much changed in my PJ's and crawled into bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment