Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back into the swing of things...

Here we are, back in Toronto and slowly adjusting. Jet lag and a time difference are hard to beat especially while trying to pay attention at a conference. Unlike Raju, I had to return to the real world today. He however, seems to have his sleeping all figured out again. At least I got to wake up a little later than usual. I headed out around 8:00a.m. and took the streetcar to The Sheraton. As I was checking in I ran into Cristine (my friend from Templeton). We went into the keynote address and I really tried to pay attention. I think I heard most of it. Thank goodness his notes are on-line. I did manage to get through two other presentations today (Guiding complex change and Coaching). I thought they were both pretty good which was a surprise for me since I haven't really enjoyed this conference in the past.
I left at 2:30p.m. as my brain was fog and came home with the intent to take a nap. That didn't quite happen so I ended starting to get caught up on all my shows I missed. I am now up to date on Ugly Better and almost on Lipstick Jungle. I forgot to tape Grey's Anatomy so I don't have to worry about that. I'll just catch up on last night's episode.
oh...and I must say thanks to Diana for letting me crash WND last night. I had a lot of fun....not sure I can commit to it every week but I'm happy to take on the Christmas dinner at my house :) Thanks gang....lookout, I may just crash another one...

No comments: