Since Raju has updated you on the days activities I just need to complete todays blog with this evenings activities.
We went to a show called Ulalena. It was Hawaii's version of Cirque de Soleil (although, it's not Cirque it's a theatrical performance - so our Expedia guy said). I found it interesting, Raju maybe not so much. The music was neat and I found it interesting to watch how the performers moved throughout the stage. We had gotten the VIP package, so afterwards we stayed and the cast members came out, talked a little bit more about the show and answered audience questions. Afterwards we had dinner at Ruth Chris's Steakhouse. We both had steak. I had to bring half of my meal home since I filled up on bread. The steak was very yummy. Seasoned with salt and pepper and came out sizzling in butter.
Now it's time for bed. I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow's adventure....stay tuned!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment