Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 years later...

You know how on some reality shows, they do follow-ups to see how the people are today..let's think of that with me and Raju. If you had been looking at the reality show 2 years ago, it would have been our big wedding. Today I'm happy to report we are still married and still getting along. In that 2 years we have been to Jamaica, San Francisco, Las Vegas, St. Maarten, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Sauble Beach (x2) and various cottages, we have bought a car, house, laptop, big flatscreen TV (just to name a few), enjoyed many events around town (too many to list), discovered our love of the food network...and I'm sure many more things I can't think of at the moment.
It's been a great ride so far, and it's only been 2 years. I wonder what the following years will bring.
Today it's my parents 40th anniversary and they are celebrating in Cuba. I wonder where we will be celebrating our 40th (because I know we'll get there).
Thanks to my wonderful husband for everything you bring into my life. I can't imagine it without you.

2 comments:

Princess Di said...

Look at you, getting so sappy in your old age! If I recall, 10 YEARS ago, I would have NEVER heard you say that to ANYONE!!

sally said...

Happy Anniversary!! geez, I can't even imagine what MY life will be like in 2 years!! :)