Sunday Raju and I hosted brunch for Jenn, Jay and Talia. We wanted to thank them for looking after our house and lawn while we were away. Raju made his infamous breakfast pizza, while I made a sweet potato, mushroom, basil pie (kind of like a quiche). Talia was in great spirits. She even enjoyed some fun time with her Uncle Raju. After they left, Raju's parents stopped by for a visit. I took the opportunity to hitch a ride to Pickering with them.
Monday, October 20, 2008
A weekend full of babies
This weekend I feel like it was filled with babies. Saturday morning I woke up and started laundry, then it was off to the grocery store to get some staples. It's funny how you can spend $150 and feel like you bought nothing. Well, that nothing better last me the next couple of weeks :)
I came home and decided to make some tea biscuits as Diana and I were going to visit Caroline. I finished them just in time to grab a quick shower, get dressed and hop on the streetcar to meet Diana. We got to Caroline's and found a house full of little kids. They had some friends over who had two little girls aged 2 and 3 weeks. Doesn't Di look lovely with Andy?
Sunday Raju and I hosted brunch for Jenn, Jay and Talia. We wanted to thank them for looking after our house and lawn while we were away. Raju made his infamous breakfast pizza, while I made a sweet potato, mushroom, basil pie (kind of like a quiche). Talia was in great spirits. She even enjoyed some fun time with her Uncle Raju. After they left, Raju's parents stopped by for a visit. I took the opportunity to hitch a ride to Pickering with them.
They dropped me off at my Uncle's where I met up with Camilla, Ryan and my parents. We just hung out all day and I got to play with Ryan. Don't you love his Hawaiian shirt?
Tonight it was back to school. It was a loooong evening. We made bread. As usual our class was out later than the other one. We started off by practicing on pretend dough and then we got around to making the real bread. They turned out great but I didn't leave school until 10:30p.m. I'm exhausted. I hope it's not too bad with the breakfast bread class.
Sunday Raju and I hosted brunch for Jenn, Jay and Talia. We wanted to thank them for looking after our house and lawn while we were away. Raju made his infamous breakfast pizza, while I made a sweet potato, mushroom, basil pie (kind of like a quiche). Talia was in great spirits. She even enjoyed some fun time with her Uncle Raju. After they left, Raju's parents stopped by for a visit. I took the opportunity to hitch a ride to Pickering with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your buns look amazing! I signed up for the breakfast breads class. I'm sure Saturday mornings will work better for you.
Post a Comment