Tuesday, October 28, 2008

D - Day

Today is Diwali. I'm not really sure what the holiday is for but I know lots of candles get lit. So tonight we went to my in-laws for dinner and to celebrate. We met my parents and Ryan there and Camilla joined us a little later. Ryan was a busy boy, running back and forth from the front door to the kitchen. It was tiring for me to keep following him back and forth. As usual, when I had food he was my best friend. At least I know how to bribe him :)
After a nice visit and filling meal we headed back home where I rediscovered Dance Dance Revolution. I'm really bad but at least I get a bit of a workout. I'll have to make it part of my workout routine and then watch out...maybe I'll bring back Solid Gold Dancers and be the star (HA!HA!HA!)

No comments: