Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boot camp - Day 7

Tonight I really didn't know what to expect.  There was so much rain today so I kept checking my e-mail to see if class was cancelled.  Not a word though, so at 6:45p.m. I headed out.  I got to the park but didn't see anyone.  I didn't have my phone with me as the battery died so I couldn't even call Raju to see if there had been any news.  As I looked across the park to the Tennis court I saw two ladies who looked familiar.  It was my instructor and another girl in the class.  They had just started as they weren't sure anyone else was going to show up.  As it was really rainy we didn't do a regular class.  There was no circuit training, ladders or tabada.  We alternated between light cardio, arms, legs and a few abs  Everything standing tonight.  There were only 3 of us, so we just chatted throughout the whole class too.  I can't remember all the exercises but it was non-stop.  I'm pretty sure that my arms are going to be really sore tomorrow.
One more to go. Thursday is measurements day again.  We'll see if there's any difference.

No comments: