Tonight I had planned on attending yoga class. However the rain and the fact that we didn't finish preparing dinner until 6:30p.m. de-railed that plan. I still wanted to get some yoga stretching in, so I decided to do 45 min. on my own with My Fitness Coach on the Wii.
It was ok and I did get to stretch but I found the exercises to become very repetitive. I am also glad that I have taken some yoga classes because this 'workout' assumes you know the various poses and walks through them very quickly. At the end I just stopped doing the exercises and made sure I had about 5 minutes of just lying still. It was a little hard to relax as the 'instructor' was still talking about the other exercises I was supposed to be doing. I missed Jane's soothing voice and variety of exercises, but was glad that I still got some stretching and a little bit of relaxation in. My legs were feeling a bit tight after yesterdays run and I want to make sure I'm limber for boot camp tomorrow.
Although I'm not feeling as relaxed as when I go to class, I still feel a little relaxed and that's better than no impact at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment