Monday, September 13, 2010

A good stretch..

Hello Yoga!  I've missed you.
Tonight I went for a much needed and long overdue yoga class.  Mel and I met up to stretch and de-stress.  With all this other exercising I've been doing, I haven't spent much time pampering my muscles.  Although I'm not sure I really pampered them tonight.  I have to say a few times tonight I forgot I was in yoga and nearly drifted off to sleep.  We did some different poses today.  One of them included a toe stretch.  Who knew that could hurt.  I'll have to work on it a bit.
On my way to class I thought I would try a run walk, but that quickly became a fast paced walk as the strap for my yoga mat broke 2 steps into my run.  This was probably for the best as I think that I have pulled something in my left thigh as it hurts whenever I put too much pressure on it.
Oh well....I have a break tomorrow and then it will be back to boot camp on Thursday.

No comments: