Tonight I did laundry. And I knew it was time when I started to run out of underwear. This is something I think we can never have enough pairs of. When I counted them while packing away my laundry I counted 30. That means I can go a month without a real need for having to do laundry. Of course there is the wear and tear of them and I had to dispose of one today that after the wash looked like it was going to fall apart, but that's ok because I'll just buy some more to replace it. I am not a thong person so I don't have many of those but I do like cotton, low riding, invisible panty lines (if possible) the best. I do have solid colour ones but I also enjoy those that have cute pictures or words on them.I also have ones that I wear during 'that time of the month'. These are usually my older ones and closely resemble granny panties.
How many underwear do you have? And which are your favourites?
1 comment:
I just bought the hugest pair of granny panties I could find. After seeing the size of the pad and ice pack I'll be wearing in the next little while, the bigger the better!
Post a Comment