Saturday, September 25, 2010

Relaxing Time!

This morning Raju and I treated ourselves to massages and foot facials at Novo Spa.  I had a bunch of gift certificates that I wanted to use and Raju has been wanting a massage for a long time.  I looked up what couple packages they had and off we went.  We have been there before.
My massage was good but a bit painful.  At the end though, she had worked through many knots that needed to be taken care of.  If you are curious as to what a foot facial is.  It's basically a foot scrub with some extra massaging.  It was ok, but I wouldn't get it again.  There is a shower you can use after that has steam, jets, colour therapy etc.  It's very confusing.  So after a few minutes, we decided to just go back to our respective change rooms and use the showers there.
After leaving the Spa we headed to Yorkville to look for brunch.  We ended up at Hemmingways.  After our bellies were full, Raju went to Winners and I went to Williams Sonoma.  Of course I saw many things I wanted but decided not to get because I didn't NEED them.
Back at home, we hopped in the car and headed East.  First stop, was my parents house.  They have just returned from Australia and I also wanted to see the completed kitchen.  My Dad was at work so I didn't get to see him, but my Mom was home with Camilla and Ryan and Jack.  We visited for a bit and then it was over to Raju's parents house for a visit.  We even stayed and had an early dinner with them.  After all the visiting it was time to come back home but first a quick stop at the grocery store.  By the time we got home there were no parking spots on the street so I have to park on Broadview for the night.
Now it's time to watch a movie and get a good night rest before run day tomorrow.

No comments: