Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blackberries and Mushrooms

Last night Raju attended a Blackberry event where he received the Blackberry Torch.  He hasn't tried it out yet, but now he can decide if he feels like in iPhone day or a Blackberry Day.  Personally I don't think we need anymore technology in this house.  More excitingly though he met up with Roger Mooking.  He is the chef at one of our favourite restaurants, Kultura.  Their food is great but there is one dish that everyone raves about, The Mushroom Orichette.  He took the time to write out the recipe for Raju.  I can't wait for Raju to try and make it.  It does make me want to go back to Kultura though for some of their other food.
Today at work it was a bittersweet day.  Anjali, who I work with (and also has the make-up blog) resigned.  She got a fantastic opportunity at another company.  I have very much enjoyed working with her over the past year and seen her accomplish so much.  She has a lot of potential and will no doubt achieve great things in the future.  It has been such a pleasure Anjali!  I hope that you keep in touch and I'll definitely keep up with your blog and beauty tips.
Now I get ready for another round of boot camp.  Let's see what tonight's torture brings.  At least the sun is shining and the weather is warm for a good workout.

No comments: