Friday, October 1, 2010

The end of Boot camp...for now

Last night was to be my last boot camp.  I was mentally preparing for the weigh-in and measurements all day.  I really thought about what I was eating because I wanted to be as skinny as possible at measurement time.  Unfortunately I did not make it as we went to visit Raju's parents instead.  His Mom's brother passed away yesterday.  He lived in England so we didn't see him much.  In fact I think the last time he was here was at our wedding.  Regardless of distance it is still sad when a relative passes away and especially a sibling.  I felt it was more important that we check on his Mom than to go and sweat it out at the park.
I have quite enjoyed the month of boot camp but if I was to continue it every month it would be a bit costly.  So I am going to take a break for October and try to spend time with Tracy Anderson instead.  In November I may head back to rejuvenate and re-energize my exercising habits.  For October though, we resume our bi-weekly delivery of organic fruits and vegetables.  This will help me to continue my healthy eating.
Honestly, who have I become????  I don't even recognize myself anymore.  Where has the junk food eating, sit on the couch and do nothing Saadia gone?

No comments: