I first experienced morning movies when we went to see Sex and The City and loved it. No crowds, good seats etc. So, this weekend Raju and I decided to try it out again. Saturday morning we caught the 10:00a.m. showing of Batman and on Sunday we caught the 11:30a.m. showing of Wall-E.
Batman I enjoyed with all the action, however it was a bit long for me (2 1/2 hrs). Really, movies should be kept around the 2 hour mark or else I lose my interest. It was not as scary as I thought it would be but it was disturbing. I'm not sure it's the movie for kids to see. I can see many of them having nightmares.
Wall-E was cute but I'm not sure it lived up to they hype that I had heard about it. Thank goodness we only paid $6.00 to see it. Another advantage to morning movies at AMC theatres. If you watch a movie before 12:00noon on the weekends it'll only cost $6.00.
My date night turned into a date weekend and I feel very refreshed after it. This morning, I'm just suffering from a frozen mouth as I had to go to the dentist for a filling. I guess all good times must come to an end at some point :)
No comments:
Post a Comment