ok Di...I'll play your game....
I've come to realise that my butt: will never be able to have a quarter bounced off of it.
2. I've come to realise that when I talk: people can't always hear me.
3. I've come to realise that if I love someone: they just might love me back.
4. I've come to realise that I need: down time.
5. I've come to realise that I've lost: my Nintendo DS.
6. I've come to realise that I hate it when: people are rude (i.e. bad customer service)
7. I've come to realise that if I'm drunk: I become 'fun Saadia'.
8. I've come to realise that money: is just money.
9. I've come to realise that my mother: does know best most of the time.
10. I've come to realise that I'll probably always be: cautious.
11. I've come to realise that I have a crush on: Raju's friend Kevin.
12. I've come to realise that the last time I cried was: I can't remember.
13. I've come to realise that my cell phone: is just another phone.
14. I've come to realise that when I wake up in the morning: I have to pee.
15. I've come to realise that before I go to sleep at night: I need to call Raju and say Goodnight when he isn't home.
16. I've come to realise that right now I am thinking about: the answers to these statements.
17. I've come to realise that babies: can keep me entertained for hours.
18. I've come to realise that today I will: be productive at work.
19. I've come to realise that tonight I will: see the Chinese Lantern Festival.
20. I've come to realise that tomorrow I will: see what happens.
21. I've come to realise that I really want to: think positively about everything.
22. I've come to realise relationships: teach you many things (good and bad) about yourself and others.
23. I've come to realise love: doesn't mean loss of independence.
24. I've come to realise my best guy friend: gives me a different perspective.
25. I've come to realise my best girl friends: are there for me.
26. I've come to realise food: sometimes is more than just satisfying hunger.
27. I've come to realise girls and boys: are just different.
28. I've come to realise over the summer: Time with friends and family is important.
29. I've come to realise heartbreak: is never easy. Not when you are going through it or watching someone else go through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment