Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A date with myself

Tonight I found myself on a rare night where everyone was busy and I was left to my own devices. I spent some time moving stuff from the backroom to safer locations in case the roof should cave in and the tried to think of something to eat. I ended up ordering Pizza Pizza and was reminded of University days when no one was around to celebrate my birthday so I would order pizza and sit in my dorm room watching TV. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It was kind of nice just spending time with myself.
I did see our friends the raccoons again tonight while I was working out with the Wii Fit. There were three tonight. I tried to scare them away by opening and closing the door loudly. It worked for 2 of them, but one came right over and looked like they wanted to find a way in. Sneaky little bugger. Let's see what adventures we have with them tomorrow.

No comments: