Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One day about 13 years ago, two girls sat in their living room wondering what to do for reading week. Many others had gone off to warmer climates, but that was not to be for these girls. They had often talked about visiting a Spa, as they had not experienced that before so into the yellow pages they went. They discovered St. Anne's and persuaded some other friends to join in the visit.
Today I had the pleasure of going back. However it was not with the ladies you see in the picture. My mom and I introduced this fabulous experience to my mother-in-law and aunt. The facilities have expanded since we were there but the experience is still great. We only went for the day this time.
I started my day off with the Caribbean Aqua Therapy (exfoliating body scrub with sea salt, finished off with a Vichy shower), then continued with an Essential Oil scalp rejuvenation treatment (think 30 minutes of scalp massage....pure bliss), then it was time for lunch. After lunch I went for a walk with my Aunt and then onto a fitness class. I ended my day with a 60 min massage in a gazebo and tea.
Who's in for next year's visit?

2 comments:

sally said...

Holy Crap! Look at my eyebrows! That was a loooong time ago!! :)

Princess Di said...

Geez, 13 years already???
You should've posted the pic from the hot tub... "floating head"!!