
Last year Raju and I attended the Just of Laughs festival at Massey Hall as he had to write a review on it. This year was the same deal. He is at work writing his review as I am updating my blog.
Martin Short was the host. He was amusing but not hilarious. Although there was one character he played Jiminy Glick. This character is a talk show host who interviews celebrities.
The line up consisted of Adam Hills (I liked him best. He totally embarrassed someone in the audience who had arrived late), Elon Gold, The Doo-Wops, Shaun Majumder, Andre-Phillipe Gagnon (an impressionist that I didn't find very amusing).
It was kind of a last minute thing, and when I left work I really just wanted to come home and go to sleep, but am glad that I went. As I was leaving I saw them setting up at Yonge/Dundas square and it looks like there will be interesting happenings this weekend. I think I'll have to try and pop by to see some of it.
On a side note - I was on Camilla's blog and saw a note from some marketing person who found her blog and wants her input for a survey about hip Toronto lifestyles, or something to that effect. And only after 2 entries. What's with us who have been blogging for over a year????
No comments:
Post a Comment