For Christmas we don't really fill stockings but I have them up anyway. Sometimes I will put a little something in Raju's stocking for him (last week it was a bottle of beer). I think it's nice to have a pre-gift every once in a while.This morning I had a lovely surprise in mine. Check out my new mittens. A few months ago we had been walking on Queen St. and I saw these in the window. I thought they were really cute. My husband seems to have remembered and got them for me. Not only are they fun but they are warm as well. I absolutely love them. I left them on my desk at work today to show them off and have received many comments. People actually like to put them on and play with them. I had to take them away from one lady though as she was making Elmo be mean, and that's not how he's supposed to be. Thanks hun, for my present!
No comments:
Post a Comment