Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Foxy Shoes!!

The title may be a bit misleading.  I didn't buy any foxy shoes, but I did go to the Foxy Originals jewellry sale at the Bata Shoe Museum.  I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the sale as it's always crazy but when I saw the venue I couldn't pass up the chance.  I've always wanted to go to the Bata Shoe Museum and admission was free so it was a deal.  I met Suzi there at 6:20p.m. for the sale to start at 6:30p.m.  Suzi got there earlier and got a great spot in line.  We joined the masses at the discount bins but both of us were drawn to the newer line of jewellry.  I managed to pick up 4 Christmas presents and a few things for myself.
After we finished shopping we wandered through a couple of rooms at the museum.  There wasn't anything great though and I was a bit disappointed.  As it was free though, I didn't feel too put out.
We ended the evening with dinner at The Duke of York.
It was a nice evening.  I don't often get the chance to spend some alone time with my sister-in-law.

No comments: