I am still not feeling well and can't get rid of this awful cough. I had a massage booked for this morning, but let Raju go instead as I think I would have been coughing throughout it and not enjoyed it at all. I also don't want to get my therapist sick in case I have cooties to spread. I made a pit stop at Michael's for a few items and then it was time to pick Raju up from his massage. I'm glad he went, as he looked very relaxed afterwards. From there we headed to IKEA. We wanted to check out shelving options for above the TV in the bedroom. We didn't buy any yet, as we want to make sure our wall will hold them. We just picked up some power cords for now. We also saw what we would like to do to our bedroom in terms of storage. That probably won't happen until the summer as we have to knock down the existing cupboard first.
From IKEA it was onto HomeSense. This is where some money was spent. Check out the purchases.
 |
| My new bedside table |
 |
| Our new duvet cover |
 |
| Ferdinand - our new cookie jar |
Finally we ended up at Dixie Outlet Mall. We found some good deals at Aeropostale (Jacket for Raju-$50, Sweat pants for me-$15 and a T-shirt for me $3.50). After a quick stop at KFC in the food court for a bite to eat, it was back home.
I think that should be it for shopping but who knows what the rest of the week will bring. Sometimes things just call out to me, so I have to bring them home with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment