I know that my past couple of blogs have been about my purchases so why stop there? I have been sick since Christmas Eve and it is really annoying. I have a constant cough that had me sleeping on the couch last night. I found that sleeping in a sitting position helped a little bit. Not even the awful tasting Buckley's is helping a lot. Yesterday I pretty much spent most of the day sleeping or lying around so although I didn't feel much better today I had to get out. Raju and I took the subway up to Bloor and did some shopping up there. I needed to go to Tiffany's to drop off my bracelet and charms, then I popped into Williams Sonoma. They were having some great sales. I picked up some food items but then proceeded to have a coughing fit so got out of there as fast as possible and didn't really get to take in all the sales. The lady at the checkout was so nice. She offered me some water, but I just wanted to leave, so I declined and went and bought my own bottle. I only spent $20 but had I looked around more, probably would have spent more and on things I didn't need, so I guess my coughing happened for a reason. I then met Raju outside of Winners and we went to The Duke of York for lunch. After that we walked to Spadina and went to BMV where I picked up some Richie Rich comics.
All of that tuckered me out, so I walked back to Yonge and Bloor with Raju and while he went off to meet his friend PC for a drink I came back home. And here I sit, watching TV and coughing in the comfort of my own house.
1 comment:
Yikes.. there are quite a few people sick over the holidays. Feel better!
Post a Comment