Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a week and it's only Tuesday...

I feel like I've done a months worth of work in two days....ok maybe not a month, but at least a week. I'm not really stressed about work things, but am frustrated. Just lots of things going on that aren't logical to me. I know that there are probably missing pieces of the puzzle that feed into some decisions, I guess it would help if I knew what those were. I've learnt though that we can only control things in our realm and the things we can't control we must just accept and work with it as best we can. I have a hard time accepting those things when it impacts other people who don't seem to have anyone looking out for them.
Today I did very poorly with my diet. In fact it flew out the window. I had Wendy's for lunch. A Junior Cheeseburger combo of which I got the pop and fries. Funnily enough I couldn't finish my coke (even though it was a small one) because it was pretty sweet. When I got back to my desk I sat it down beside my water and the water looked more appealing.
I worked until 6:00p.m. (which is late for me as I usually leave at 4:00p.m.) and as Raju was out and about he met me and treated me to dinner and a Cosmopolitan at The Keg. It was a nice way to unwind after a long day and let work just drain off of me. Now I'm super sleepy and am going to get a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to face another day. Everything is always better the next day!

No comments: