Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Still at it...

So it's Day 2 and again I took my lunch with me to work. I was still a bit hungry when I finished it so I bought a fruit and nut mix for me to snack on in the afternoon. I was really tempted to get a donut or a can of pop but curbed my craving.
Back at home, it was on the trampoline again. I really hope this is doing something good for me. Tonight I had some supplemental exercise. Raju is all about embracing winter. Last year he discovered tobogganing down Riverdale hill. It seems like we finally had enough snow to try it out. He had purchased many sleds for our Holidaze Toboganza party but they weren't used because there was no snow, so we took a couple of them out for a test run. They worked really, really well. I only made it down 3 times before I got tired but Raju got in one more run after me before we headed home. I really need to get some snow pants.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Next time let me know! I want to go too! I have snow pants!