I felt like Raju and I had not been out in a while so decided that tonight would be date night. He came by my work and we headed to Sin&Redemption for a drink and snack. Then it was across the street to the AGO. It's free on Wednesday's between 6:00p.m. and 8:30p.m. There is a King Tut exhibit but that costs money so we decided to skip it for now. Raju really enjoyed it, and surprisingly knows an awful lot about art and artists. I found it ok but not great. Although comparing it to the ROM, I much preferred it. I think with art, it was more visually stimulating for me and for some pieces I can appreciate the time and effort put into creating it. At the ROM it was just stuff that I didn't feel any sort of connection or appreciation for. I may want to go back to the AGO and check out the King Tut exhibit but I think that's enough culture for the time being.
After our art wandering we had dinner at Hernando's on Wellington. It was tasty as I knew it would be. So I cheated a bit on my diet today, but not too much and I still stayed away from pop :)
No comments:
Post a Comment