Friday, January 22, 2010

Leaving on a Jetplane

In 15 days we are headed to St. Lucia. We knew we wanted to go somewhere and soon, but hadn't really booked anything. Yesterday I had one of those days at work where I just needed to know there was a light at the end of the tunnel. So I called my Mom and said book us our trip. We will be going to the Almond Morgan Bay resort. Neither of us have been to St. Lucia before and are really looking forward to it. It's supposed to be a beautiful island. I plan on spending this weekend looking for things to do while we are there. There's a rainforest, volcano and beautiful beaches to be found. So a little bit of everything.
I know some of my fellow bloggers will also be away around this time. I hope you all enjoy your bit of paradise wherever it may be :)

1 comment:

Kimber said...

St.Lucia is one of our favourite islands.... we stopped on a cruise and it is one of those places we want to go back to. When we were there we went to a volcanno which was very cool. LOVED IT!!! Have a great time!