Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the upswing

You know after you've been really sick and you start to feel better, you start to want all the bad things you couldn't eat while sick? I'm not quite at that point of recovery but am trying to prepare for when my mind tries to steer me in the direction of junk food and off my path of healthy living and mentally preparing for no sugar no wheat. Today I got back on the trampoline. I have also been trying to stick to drinking water and not juices (although I was tempted to have Gatorade yesterday) and no more ginger-ale (I only had 1 1/2 cans over 2 days).
I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!
We are also hoping to go away next month so I need to have a bikini ready body!!!!!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Hey there. Good luck with the no wheat, no sugar thing...your will be amazed at how good you feel once it is out of your system.. the first few days are hard though ( though not harder then the stomach flu which you endured!). The only thing about the no wheat/sugar is that you will eat it again and the pounds tend to come back quick when you do... I love the book " THE EAT CLEAN DIET". Tosca Reno... you should read it if you can. A good lifestyle change and something that is forever. !! Good luck

melandnorm said...

I honestly think you look perfect the way you are. Eat healthy and stay fit!