Friday, January 8, 2010

Celebration meals

It's a good thing I haven't started the diet just yet as today was a day of celebration meals. At work, we took the HR manager out as it was her last day before leaving for mat leave. We went to Jack Astor's where I had a steak sandwich, fries (which I didn't finish) and WATER. Yes, that is right I controlled myself yet again. It was also because I figured I would have some tonight. It is Fariena's (my sister) 40th birthday. She thought she was having dinner with her husband and kids at Imperial Palace Buffet but when she got there my parents, Russ's parents, Camilla and kids, Raju and myself were waiting for her. The waiter came around to take drink orders and for some reason I held off and just had water. Camilla had ordered coke so when it arrived I took a sip. It was Pepsi. I am NOT a Pepsi drinker so I just stuck with my water. I went up to the buffet three times but just picked at my food. I wasn't really hungry. All my good behaviour deserves a night off from the trampoline :)

No comments: