The first warm days of the season usually have people out and about. After another long day at work I met up with Caroline. We first met Rob at the daycare to get Andy and made sure they got on the subway safely. The we wandered up to Jack Astor's at Yonge Dundas Square. It was packed but we managed to get a table inside, but near the door so we still had a nice breeze anyway. After a small meal and a few drinks ("jacked up") Caroline headed home and I headed over to Di's. It was a beautiful night, Raju was out with the boys and I didn't quite feel like heading home. We hung out for a bit and then at 10:30p.m. decided it was time to head home.
I got home at 11:00p.m., watched General Hospital and then hit the hay. It was a lovely Friday evening and I hope just one of many lovely ones for the spring/summer season.
No comments:
Post a Comment