This morning I woke to the bright sunshine and decided to do some spring cleaning. Our fridge has been a disaster to find things in. It looks quite big but there never seems to be room for anything. I decided to go through the bottles and salad dressings and get rid of everything old. It was quite embarrassing as there were things with expiry dates of 2004. I suppose we didn't really get rid of things in the move.
About 20 bottles later our fridge looks a little lighter. Not as empty as I would have thought but at least it's a start. Also in my attempt to clean out some supplies I decided to do some baking. I made chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips and a cherry walnut cake. I think people at work will be getting a treat tomorrow.
I realize there is still much to do with the spring cleaning of the house but at least this was a start. As long as we keep having sunny days I'm hoping it will incent me to do a little bit of cleaning each weekend. Before I know it, I'll have a nice clean house with minimal unnecessary junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment