Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Diana Day

That's what I'm calling today.
We started the morning off with massages at Stillwater Spa. I had never been and Diana felt I should experience it, so for my birthday she got me a gift certificate. It did live up to her raving. I felt like I was wrapped in a cocoon and was so cozy I didn't want to get up at the end of it. Afterwards we stopped in for some quick window shopping and then headed to Milestones at Yonge and Dundas for brunch. As it was a lovely day we sat out on the balcony. We both had Eggs Benedict. Diana had the classic while I had a shrimp Benedict. Delicious. Then it was time to pretty our hands and feet for the summer season, so off to Pink Peony we went. An hour later we were nice and glamourized. A quick stop in the Eaton Centre and an ice-cream cone later we headed back home. I dropped Diana off at her home and carried on home.
It was the perfect day of hanging out with one of my favourite gal pals. Thanks Di! I can't wait for our next date.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

I love Diana Day! Next month: Saadia DAY