Monday, April 20, 2009

Next in the series

A few weeks ago I blogged about starting to "workout" again. I believe it was after our trip and realized my body needed some work especially with the summer around the corner. I started with Jillian Michaels Bootcamp on the Wii. It was ok. I really like the fact that workouts were already made and you just had to say how long you wanted to workout, but the fact that it didn't recognize all your movements made it really frustrating. Also, her voice was a bit annoying after awhile.
Gold's Gym is mainly boxing. Which is great for me, because that's my favourite activity on Wii Fit. This has more variety of punches. I'm only on my second day of using it. The first time was a lot of practice lessons to open up the harder things. I'm still in beginner mode but surprisingly am feeling the burn. We may have to keep this one longer than the 5 day rental because I do like it and want to work through the different levels.
I'm not noticing any differences yet, but I'll keep you udpated.

No comments: