look what I found.
As you'll notice in the second picture he/she was actually posing for the picture. At one point I thought it was trying to get around the bars and closer to the window to get in so I quickly let the drapes down and walked away. It eventually went away. But holy cow....it was big!My day of work was pretty productive and I worked straight from 7:00 - 3:30p.m. with a quick break for lunch and a shower. At 3:30p.m. I got an e-mail about work stuff that made me mad so I decided it was time to turn off the computer and stop working. I then proceeded to call Raju and have him pick me up something from the liquor store. He also stopped at the market for some BBQ fixings. Di came over after work and we ate, drank and danced with Disney's DDR. I had a lot of fun and just what I needed after a hard working day.
No comments:
Post a Comment