You need to make the dough, cut it out (I made doughnut holes as the recipe suggests) and then let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours or up to 1 day. I made them put them in the fridge, ate dinner, went to Ed's for ice-cream and then fried a few for Raju to try. He quite liked them. I like things fresh so I woke up this morning and fried the rest. I made 3 flavours, cinnamon-sugar, powdered sugar, cocoa. They seemed to be a hit at work so it just might be a recipe I try again. I prefer my doughnuts a little bit less doughy but they were still good.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Newest recipe
You need to make the dough, cut it out (I made doughnut holes as the recipe suggests) and then let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours or up to 1 day. I made them put them in the fridge, ate dinner, went to Ed's for ice-cream and then fried a few for Raju to try. He quite liked them. I like things fresh so I woke up this morning and fried the rest. I made 3 flavours, cinnamon-sugar, powdered sugar, cocoa. They seemed to be a hit at work so it just might be a recipe I try again. I prefer my doughnuts a little bit less doughy but they were still good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment